Monday, March 23, 2009

Still pregnant...

Not that i expected to have this baby by time i was 38 weeks...but for anyone wondering the baby is still nice and comfy but running out of room with the quickness!

I finished my entire first week of not working. It was a bit hard to get used to i will admit, but once i started working on much needed house projects the week flew by. I finally organized the mess of a room that we call the office. I tackled the closet inside the office as well, which was an absolute disaster. It's so nice to walk by there now and see order. I also did some house cleaning but it turned out to be too much since I've been having more hip trouble since then. Oh well - the house is clean now and ready for baby!

I also had the chance to do lunch with some friends which was great! I also got a pedicure (because pretty feet are a must when you're having a baby), and i got my eyebrows done. I was determined to do these two things before the baby arrived. I know it sounds so strange - but i just couldn't got to the hospital with ugly feet and eyebrows. Once i got my eyebrows done i felt like i was finally ready whenever the baby decided to arrive.

I have my 38 week appointment today at noon. She'll check again for any progress and we'll schedule our next appointment for next week - my due date week! I can't believe it. For as slow as it goes by, it does go by fast as well. I know that makes no sense whatsoever - but some days i look back and think "i never thought i would make it to a week from my due date." Other days it's more like "Wait, what? The baby is coming any time now?!?!" When you think about it, it is almost one year of your life - that's pretty long (when you're growing another human being anyway). When i compare this timeline to when we were getting married i remember that week just flying by. And if this week goes by as fast as last week, I'll be blogging about my 40th week of pregnancy in no time!

No...i still haven't loaded any pictures from 37 weeks but i did take one on St. Patrick's Day. Trust me - it's more green than anyone should have to see. I still need to take one for 38 weeks...such a slacker but hey - as you can see from above I've been a busy girl...getting pedicures and all ;)

The Albano's arrive a week from Thursday! That means April is only days away...again...so hard to believe. Then my Dad and Lisa arrive on the 14th. By that time we'll be half way through the month...and hopefully have a little one!

Off to get ready for the doctor's. More to report soon!

xoxoxo

1 comments:

dchem said...

You aren't still pregnant anymore!!! :)