Monday, March 16, 2009

Full term!

This is going to be a pretty boring post...



I'm officially 37 weeks which means we are full term! The baby can come at any time now and be just fine in the outside world. My due date is only two weeks from this Friday which is unbelievable.



I started getting things together today for the hospital bag. I've been hesitant to go too crazy packing a bag because i feel like the more prepared we are the longer it will take for the baby to arrive. Stupid i know, but either way i have started to wash my hospital clothes, get things together for Nathan and put toiletries in the bag. I'm sure I'll unpack it and re-pack a few more times before it's time to go to the hospital.

That's about it for now...boring as i promised.

I don't have a picture for 37 weeks right now. I'm so fricken lazy these days it's ridiculous. I will take one though, i swear.

Tomorrow is my next doctor appointment. If there is anything worth posting i will be sure to do so!

Hope everyone is well.

xoxoxo

0 comments: